Registration & Student Accounts
- Download an Add/Drop slip HERE, fill out all necessary information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved you will receive your credit count to make the appropriate tuition payment under My Account > Payments, by the established semester deadline, (please see Course Catalog for all course and tuition deadlines). SIGN YOUR SLIP!!!
- If you are signing up for a Payment Plan this semester please see Step 3 below.
Incoming students: “I’ve Been Accepted, Now What!?“
- Once you have received your acceptance letter you are ready to register for classes.
Step 1- Create an Online Account
- To create an account go to the My Account tab, select Create New Account and follow the instructions. All new accounts cannot be accessed until approved by an adminstrator. This may take 1-4 business days during the summer and 1-2 business days during the semester. You will not be approved for course registration until you have created an account.
Step 2 – Register via Add/Drop slip
- You will receive an invitation to your Aletheia Email Address via the email you provided. Log in and IMMEDIATELY change your password to something you will remember.
- ACC will send an email TO THIS ADDRESS to confirm your registration when you have completed the Add/Drop slip.
- Download an Add/Drop slip HERE, fill out all necessary information and email it to email@example.com. Don’t forget to SIGN YOUR SLIP!!!
Step 3 – Pay for your classes
- Once approved you will receive your credit count VIA ACC EMAIL to make the appropriate tuition payment.
- Go to My Account > Payments, enter your credit count and complete the form by the established semester deadline, (please see Course Catalog for all course and tuition deadlines).
- Payment plans require an extra step for enrollment. To begin the process select the “Payment Plan” option from the above portal. Once you have paid your enrollment fee the ACC Finance Office will contact you to complete your enrollment.
Step 4 – Starting Classes!
- You’re set to go. All class resources, such as books and additional schedules, will be emailed to your ACC Email OR given to you by your professor at your first class.
Welcome to Aletheia Chrisitan College!